Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Higher perspectives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Higher perspectives Empty
PostSubject: Higher perspectives   Higher perspectives Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Higher perspectives

“Bias and impartiality is in the eye of the beholder.”

-- Lord Barnett

According to Andrew Schneider, the radical difference between personality awareness and soul consciousness is a difference in perspectives. Acquiring a soul perspective allows us to see things differently – and we always see a more inclusive, universal picture. This expanded view adds to an understanding, enjoyment and appreciation of life.

If I insist on hanging on to a personality perspective that is contrary to a soul perspective, the two perspectives will clash. This challenges me to find a way through to a deeper truth than I previously knew. This kind of tension between soul and personality positions is typical of the prelude to transformation that is a vital part of the soul journey.

“I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.”

-- Sylvia Plath

applause The prelude to transformation that is a vital part of the soul journey feelgood flutterhearts
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

Higher perspectives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher perspectives   Higher perspectives Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:13 am

Ah yes, perspective changes many things. Too often we get caught in our emotions and find ourselves lost or confused in this world. From a higher perspective, the confusion lifts and all is revealed - we regain clarity and direction. Sounds simple, no? Think again. Most of us can't help but get bogged down in our emotions. It is kind of like trying to hold onto a slippery slope where your higher self is at the top and your human emotions are at the bottom. The odds are in favour of ending up at the bottom. There is a reason for this. Our emotions are needed to experience the playground of Earth and to create experiences and gain knowledge from the lessons of those experiences. In this way, our emotions are a vital connection back to our higher self as well as a catalyst for change or transformation.
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com

Higher perspectives
Page 1 of 1