Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awaken Truth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Awaken Truth Empty
PostSubject: Awaken Truth   Awaken Truth Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

John de Ruiter
Awaken Truth Johnde4m

"When you have let in TRUTH to the point where it has replaced everything in you that is untrue, then at that point you come in to TRUE FORM, which is actually the REAL YOU. And you continue to let in more TRUTH, that's when the real you actually grows and there is actual expansion of the heart center. Then you are growing as a BEING in the same way that you were when you were very, very young. Basically, you go back home to where you left off and just simply continue. And now true life actually begins."
"You have to trade your lie to let in TRUTH. There has to be an exchange. You can keep a lie and look at TRUTH, but that will start to tear you apart. What you can't do is keep a lie and really let in TRUTH."

"Only TRUTH addresses the core of your being, nourishing and satisfying it completely. Everything else leaves an emptiness which can't be satisfied. TRUTH is where we came from, and the home we long to return to. TRUTH is the state where your heart is allowed to just BE - a state of true rest, knowable only when you no longer let the mind, emotions and intuition tell you who you are. It can only be found through purity of heart. And that requires honest surrender."

"A pure heart isn't unattainable or difficult, it's only difficult if you have value of something that isn't true. If you hang on to that value, such as mental or emotional patterns used for coping and controlling, then it's really difficult to have a pure heart, and the only reason it's difficult is because you don't want one. When there's purity of heart, it is incredibly clear because you're just simply, totally surrendering to what you actually know is true."

John de Ruiter - Edmonton, Alberta, 1998.

JOHN de RUITER LIVES IN TOTAL SURRENDER. JOHN KNOWS WHAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE. JOHN CAN REVEAL TO YOU WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

To those encountering John de Ruiter, he appears at first an innocuous man, disarmingly authentic and calmly self-assured. Beneath his quiescence however, a strength and majesty reveal themselves. His powerful energy field, precise wording and intense gaze expose a compelling presence of supreme authority which hundreds regularly flock to experience during informal gatherings held in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Raised in Stettler, Alberta, John de Ruiter remained indifferent to and unaffected by religious doctrine. At seventeen years of age, he was unexpectedly propelled into a deep state of true inner contentment which disappeared abruptly after one year. John de Ruiter's life was left meaningless. Having recognized the true essence of life at the core of what could otherwise only be an incomplete, superficial existence, John sought to recapture that state, embarking on what was to become an arduous six year journey of self-discovery through an array of contemporary and ancient, religious and philosophical teachings. No existing system however, sufficed. No religious dogma nor technique provided the means to truly answer the void within.

Throughout that time, John experienced intense, all-consuming love descending upon him in sporadic encounters. He was repeatedly left deeply moved by a pure and absolute, yet seemingly unattainable reality which he recognized as true and complete above all else

Relentlessly pursuing this Truth, John reached a state of emotional, mental and physical exhaustion which finally marked the end of his search. Simply yet sublimely relinquishing all effort, surrendering himself and all striving to unconditional acceptance of the present, John de Ruiter's entire being became completely flooded with consummate awareness. Free of ambition, surpassing emotion and thought, the state into which John de Ruiter had entered was pure being; Truth.

Over the next years, John remained in continual surrender, responding completely to that which had awakened within. He pursued religious studies for a time, not as a seeker but to engage his own expanding foundation of inner knowing. Eventually he abandoned them, his role as a functioning being of Truth becoming increasingly manifest. John experienced countless visions and revelations, all contributing to an ever deepening clarity of being which he was moved to express. John's love of Truth, his absolute surrender to the true essence of life at the core of mental/emotional/physical activity, regardless of any such personal cost, matured exponentially, as did his compassion for those seeking his counsel. John de Ruiter matured into a fully functional enlightened being, a modern-day avatar or embodiment of Truth, able to directly communicate his essence to others.

As such, John de Ruiter has no personal agenda. In an interview with “Calgary Herald” religion editor Gordon Legge (May 31, 1997), he stated, “I am not my own - I belong to Truth. Whatever Truth does or says is what I do and say and that's now what I'm here for.” In response to Truth from his complete state of surrender, John de Ruiter simply makes himself accessible to others. His gift is not limited to the rational content of his words, but is in the living essence of Truth emanating through him. John awakens the same in those he encounters, allowing them to experience the Truth of their own being to the degree they remain undefined by and therefore unconfined to mental and emotional constructs and attachments.

At a “Synergy Breakfast” gathering held in Calgary, Alberta in May of 1997, John stated, “the only way we can become enlivened beings is to let go of using what doesn't work. We can't know what is true with our minds. We can't use our emotional base to try to locate what is true, inside. Our emotions can only tell us what we are feeling, and our minds can only tell us what we are thinking. Our intuition can tell us what we cannot initially recognize with thought or what we cannot recognize with feeling. The intuition is reading between the lines, but it cannot be used to tell us who we are. Most people run from letting go of these tools. So most people continue to use these surface resources instead of letting go of them and settling into a way of being that is always present on the inside, but can't be discovered by what we have on the outside.”

John de Ruiter asks for nothing. His gatherings have no format though they involve gazing in silence, and questions and answers concerning all facets of human existence and Truth. Experiences associated with John's gatherings range from subtle, inner sensations of peace, intensely personal, deeply moving recognitions of being, to visions of varying intensity of light. Some have described a blinding whiteness or brilliance of gold or green surrounding John and permeating the entire room. Others have witnessed lights in colours spanning the spectrum. Still others have encountered a profound familiarity understood by their entire being, while finding themselves in a space unrecognizable to mind and emotion.

Some have been taken through a tunnel of light (not unlike the well documented experiences associated with near-death), and completely immersed in massive unconditional love, without the near-death trauma. These individuals were typically disconcerted at having to return. And some were taken out of the body, experiencing new dimensions of being or the vastness of the universe and its galaxies. While such encounters have tremendous personal impact, John explains, “These phenomena are merely wrappings, vehicles to experience the essence of what is already inside.” Those who were disturbed by their encounters, found the reality of Truth an invasion to their familiar mental and emotional constructs and patterns of functioning.

As a servant of Truth, John de Ruiter is a self-proclaimed “nobody” who has abandoned any created selfhood of the mind or emotions. He is not driven by ambition nor need, but simply responds completely and purely to Truth, valuing it more than his own life. He states, “At the heart of Truth there is no interest in power or personal identity; there is just the love of being, upheld by an inner honesty of heart.”

Bypassing mental and emotional constructs, John de Ruiter penetrates directly to the heart of adults and children alike, “taking them home” to who they really are by merging with and thereby uncovering to them, their true identity. Once reintroduced to this reality, individuals become acutely aware of mind and emotions as useful but merely shallow resources, vehicles of expression for the true self, but not to be mistaken for it. This reality, Truth, is at the core of all mental, emotional, intuitional and physical activity, though severely hampered in expression by untrue conditioning. It is knowable without restriction, however access is by surrender alone. John de Ruiter’s only message is that “surrender, through openness and softness of heart, unfailingly releases the false, leaving behind just Truth.”

Whether Truth is what a person really treasures, remains a question of individual choice.
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

Awaken Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken Truth   Awaken Truth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 am

Solane Star wrote:
John de Ruiter

"You have to trade your lie to let in TRUTH. There has to be an exchange. You can keep a lie and look at TRUTH, but that will start to tear you apart. What you can't do is keep a lie and really let in TRUTH."

"Only TRUTH addresses the core of your being, nourishing and satisfying it completely. Everything else leaves an emptiness which can't be satisfied.

Yep, you can't sit on the fence! smooth It does tear you apart. Surrender is the only answer. The more you buy the lie, the more unstable who you are becomes. The further you travel away from your core being, the less life satisfies. I used to struggle trying to find anything I wanted to do. Nothing gave me any joy. I was missing one vital clue - that living a lie had created this for me. I didn't know who I was. I thought I was this or that but it was all an illusion. Now when I start to get restless and unsatisfied, I step back and surrender again letting go of those thoughts. Then the real me shines through. You can't make yourself into a square peg if at the core you are round. Allow what is to be and you will find that all around you round holes appear that you comfortably and joyously fit in. sweetheart
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com

Awaken Truth
Page 1 of 1