Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Philosophy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

My Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: My Philosophy   My Philosophy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 pm

My Philosophy

(Daniel's views on life)

Well I get my views directly from the Source.

Conversations with God...

My Philosophy DanielTalksToGod400

Then it turns out.... It's actually for you:

My Philosophy DanielItsForYou400

Seriously though...

I see people invest great passion in the "rightness" of their held beliefs. Jews, Christians, Muslims and others, often so sure they are right and others are wrong, the fundamentalist of each ready to kill others in the name of their "god" and their "rightness". And those with such "conviction" calling those who disagree with their side "terrorists".

I have listened to many teachers and I have checked in to my own experience and my innermost being to validate, or not; what is said. It is my experience that we are all of the same oneness, and that our "separateness" is indeed an illusion; that this illusion is vast and pervasive and seems very real; that the stronger we indulge in the illusion the more egoic we act, the more ignorant we are and that all suffering we experience is in some way a result of this complex illusion. The illusion is a distortion of the Truth, which is always present behind the illusion and That is all of our true nature.

When we are truly in our hearts, truly feeling the connectedness, the love, we then feel joy and peace as we are more being our true nature. Truth does not assert, defend, or try to convince others. Our true nature IS Heart, is love.

The pain and suffering and apparent "wounds" are a result of being in illusion, in one's egoic activity too much. Most of what is going on in our day to day world is just a bunch of egoic programming interfacing with other programming, more like the Matrix (film) than people think. I know it is possible for each individual to wake up out of the dream or illusion to realize one's true nature, one's true being. The requirement is putting that commitment above all else - making realizing one's true nature one's highest priority in life. And that commitment leads in some way to honest SELF-INQUIRY (specifically, SELF-INQUIRY into the truth of one's self, one's true nature, and what activities of MIND one habituates which keeps one from realizing what they already always are).

And when it comes to "beliefs" it is important not to simply take the words of another and recite them as one's own, or quote them from a scripture, but to always find out for oneself through personal experience. And to share from there (personal experience) what one has found freely, openly, and relaxedly with others - for them to accept or reject as they wish. The diversity of perspectives, when shared casually with others can be a wonderful thing, expanding life's possibilities. Wanting or forcing others to see things the way you do is counter productive and not fun. I think this is one of the downfalls of traditional religions - trying to force or persuade others to their way of seeing things.

My devotion is to Truth. My highest priority and commitment in life is to abiding as and living life from my true, natural state. I regularly visit and listen to and speak with my teachers, who talk about this with other who are interested. I have found some great teachers who are quite good at pointing to the Truth. I gladly point to the pointers and you can connect with them here if you wish.

Therefore, to sum up my philosophy I would state simply:

1) We are all the same one "consciousness" that can take itself to be anything - and thus we seem to be what we take ourselves to be.

2) All that we experience in life is based on our interpretation. Our interpretation determines the nature of our existence.

3) ALL suffering and unfulfillment is the result of faulty interpretation - of taking ourselves to be a somebody separate from others. Taking ourselves to be an identity different from our true nature.

4) Therefore, having the broadest, truest angle of vision, the most accurate interpretation is wise.

5) Truly realizing and abiding as one's true nature (consciousness), the natural state, is the only way to accomplish this.

6) The requirement for enlightenment is to make #5 one's highest priority in life, above comfort, security, pleasure, etc. Then one will naturally attract the help and support one needs to wake up and stabilize in living that awakening. Stabilizing involves inquiring into and seeing all the ways in which one has avoided one's true nature, all the programming and habits and fixations, including one's very notion of being "separate".

Thus, I have found that the ONLY solution to the world's and an individual's struggle, suffering, or unfulfillment is true self-realization (enlightenment). All other approaches and "solutions" are pseudo and/or temporary and are of the realm of hidden programming, which goes deeper than people realize. All those beings throughout history who have truly self-realized have said the same things - among those things that we are in a state of illusion which is so profound that even our notion of separateness is illusion; that the answer to life's woes is through Truth - which inevitably leads to self-realization - the awake state. The awake state is always present behind the illusion. It is not "attained", it is what is always there and comes forth when the illusion is busted. All are now invited to wake up from the Dream.

With Love,
Daniel
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

My Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Philosophy   My Philosophy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm

[quote="Solane Star"]
Solane Star wrote:
The pain and suffering and apparent "wounds" are a result of being in illusion, in one's egoic activity too much. Most of what is going on in our day to day world is just a bunch of egoic programming interfacing with other programming, more like the Matrix (film) than people think. I know it is possible for each individual to wake up out of the dream or illusion to realize one's true nature, one's true being. The requirement is putting that commitment above all else - making realizing one's true nature one's highest priority in life. And that commitment leads in some way to honest SELF-INQUIRY (specifically, SELF-INQUIRY into the truth of one's self, one's true nature, and what activities of MIND one habituates which keeps one from realizing what they already always are).

Thus, I have found that the ONLY solution to the world's and an individual's struggle, suffering, or unfulfillment is true self-realization (enlightenment). All other approaches and "solutions" are pseudo and/or temporary and are of the realm of hidden programming, which goes deeper than people realize. All those beings throughout history who have truly self-realized have said the same things - among those things that we are in a state of illusion which is so profound that even our notion of separateness is illusion; that the answer to life's woes is through Truth - which inevitably leads to self-realization - the awake state. The awake state is always present behind the illusion. It is not "attained", it is what is always there and comes forth when the illusion is busted. All are now invited to wake up from the Dream.

lights on thumup This ONE is for sure a ***** 5 STAR rating, in my books!! !! !! lights on applause
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

My Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Philosophy   My Philosophy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 am

Absolutely applause

And still people seek the truth outside themselves when it is actually within. I know when I am living in truth because it feels like I am connected to everything and everyone. I can feel my chakras all spinning together in sync and peace radiates throughout my being. Like right now. Daniel's words are resonating with my soul - opening the one truth. Brilliant post Solane!
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

My Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Philosophy   My Philosophy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Philosophy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: From Fragile Beauty to Inner Strength :: Soul Guidance and Rescue-
Jump to: