Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids Empty
PostSubject: Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids   Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Not Making Sense
by Jennifer Crews, M.A.

I LOVE WHEN THE UNIVERSE SHOWS you something that you cannot ignore. It appears so many times in such a short duration that you can’t pretend it is not happening or that you are not experiencing or hearing it. Within two weeks I had five families contact me from different areas of our country for sessions on their children because “Something was not making sense.” I heard the phrase “His or her behaviors are not making sense.” I also heard “I am confused none of what is happening is making sense.” I listened to this phrase of “not making sense” by not only five families in a two week period but spoken out loud by an amazing nine year old girl that I recently joined for a walk.

It was my conversation with her that triggered my overall awareness of having heard this repetitive phrase and experiences that were being expressed by several people. The girl I am referring to is a very aware and intuitively sensitive child that has connected with me through mutual friends. She asked me the other day to go for a walk with her. We walked for what seemed like days due to the vast diversity of experiences we encountered on just one walk. Playing and throwing tennis balls, making jokes about the bugs circling our legs, finding different clearings in the forest to absorb the gorgeous scenery of the valley in which we lived, and laughing and talking ALOT.

When we were finished with our walk, we hung out in the expansive backyard of my home filled with hummingbirds, deer, lizards, and a wide array of blossoming flowers. Along with the several sculptures of children playing and angels dotting the back walk way there are also several bird baths. One of the birdbaths was filled with water and she started to create a tiny boat of small wood found in the surrounding brush. She then began to add stones representing people on the boat and a seashell that served as the udder of the boat. A smile grew on my face. I love making nature sculptures and especially small ones. This was great. I was thrilled. I circled the yard looking and gathering up tiny nature objects to add to our scene that was growing quite rapidly in the bird bath.

Once we had accumulated all of our props for this new creation of a world that was emerging in the bird bath. We took turns adding to the birdbath declaring what each object was representing as we set it into the water. The scene was half way complete when a very poignant moment occurred. She turned to me and said “Jennifer, I don’t want it to make sense.” I felt the powerful energy behind her statement as she looked me directly in the eyes. She was making a statement based on her past experiences. I could feel it. I understood and got EXACTLY what she was saying. “Jennifer, I don’t want it to make sense, o.k.?” She now was asking me. I smiled and said “No problem.” She smiled so huge that tears welled up in my eyes. I could feel her freedom. I could feel her gratitude towards me knowing that she could just create with no rationale explanation. How freeing. Watching her creatively make a micro world from water, a birdbath, rocks, flowers, and sticks I began to feel a pang of sadness. We are raised and taught so early on that certain things are the way they are with little magic and room for them to be mysterious. We are taught to walk in our world from a place of rational mind approach with the ongoing equation of A + B = C playing over and over again in our field of being. She and I both knew that there is a bigger magical world that extends far far beyond this equation where nothing makes sense and anything can represent anything and absolutely ANYTHING goes. No matter what age you are whether you are two years old, nine years old, or thirty nine years old. Magic is magic, imagination is limitless, and not making sense is truly what makes life worth living.

Spending that afternoon with her sparked my review of how many families were struggling with the concept that what was happening in their worlds or with their children was “not making sense”. Their life was not following a linear pattern utilizing their basic 5 or 6 senses and this was making them very uncomfortable. I had compassion regarding this new awareness as I scheduled the five sessions and progressed forward in working closely with these families. Pointing out for them what was happening for their child and expressing and sharing that though it may appear to many on the outside that it does not make sense – it always does just from a different perspective. Their children were engaging with their environment based on more with what is not seen than what is seen. Based on the equation A + B = C it did not make sense. However, based on the equation that A+B = ANYTHING provided a broader perspective and understanding that is real to each child. A reality based on that in which the child is experiencing and that in itself is magical and real.

©️ Copyright 200, 2009 8 Intuitive Teachings, LLC

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

JENNIFER CREWS, MA, is founder of the enterprise Intuitive Teachings, LLC offering individual, group, and teleseminar teaching sessions on the following topics: Five Steps in Learning the Art of Intuition, Understanding the New Children, Energy Management, and Multidimensional Living. She is a Child Intuitive, Certified Spiritual Teacher, Visionary Author and Educator dedicated to honoring the essence of children and adults worldwide. Visit www.intuitiveteachings.com to learn more about her services and products.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids   Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Solane Star wrote:
Once we had accumulated all of our props for this new creation of a world that was emerging in the bird bath. We took turns adding to the birdbath declaring what each object was representing as we set it into the water. The scene was half way complete when a very poignant moment occurred. She turned to me and said “Jennifer, I don’t want it to make sense.” I felt the powerful energy behind her statement as she looked me directly in the eyes. She was making a statement based on her past experiences. I could feel it. I understood and got EXACTLY what she was saying. “Jennifer, I don’t want it to make sense, o.k.?” She now was asking me. I smiled and said “No problem.” She smiled so huge that tears welled up in my eyes. I could feel her freedom. I could feel her gratitude towards me knowing that she could just create with no rationale explanation. How freeing. Watching her creatively make a micro world from water, a birdbath, rocks, flowers, and sticks I began to feel a pang of sadness. We are raised and taught so early on that certain things are the way they are with little magic and room for them to be mysterious. We are taught to walk in our world from a place of rational mind approach with the ongoing equation of A + B = C playing over and over again in our field of being. She and I both knew that there is a bigger magical world that extends far far beyond this equation where nothing makes sense and anything can represent anything and absolutely ANYTHING goes. No matter what age you are whether you are two years old, nine years old, or thirty nine years old. Magic is magic, imagination is limitless, and not making sense is truly what makes life worth living.
thumup thumup thumup
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids   Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 am

How profound meditate Perhaps the words of this child sum up the meaning of life: to simply create. No other qualification is necessary. I was mulling over the whole idea of how we don't honour our creativity enough just the other day. So many people think that creativity is linked to artistic skills but in truth we are all creative - our thoughts shape our reality every day. If the world is built on thought, then we all create parts of it in every thought we have. Not all creations are tangible. Some remain untouchable like beliefs or memories, intentions or dreams. And it doesn't have to make sense! How do you order the unorganisable? How do you lasso the stars and ride them to infinity? When we enter this headspace, we live the magic of who we are. This is the new thoughts that are leading the world on a different tangent away from the confines of it's logical prison. We are reclaiming the freedom to think, and with this comes the power to create something much better. winged heart
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids   Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 pm

This part of your quote really RINGS true to my HEART & SOUL !! !! btrfly

RavenGirl wrote:
How do you lasso the stars and ride them to infinity? When we enter this headspace, we live the magic of who we are. This is the new thoughts that are leading the world on a different tangent away from the confines of it's logical prison. We are reclaiming the freedom to think, and with this comes the power to create something much better. winged heart

THANKS for sharing your words of wisdom winged heart redhart
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids   Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm

More and more I am breaking from the conditioned structured thinking that we are subjected to from childhood. The more I step outside the box, the more peace and happiness I feel. I am becoming increasingly aware of the restraint and restriction that 'society' makes me feel when I try to fit in. I am happy off lassoing stars and riding the milky way. Happiness does not depend on following rules - it comes quicker when you break them! So long as what you do honours your journey and doesn't impinge on another's free will, then go live your dreams!! This is what I teach my kids. Create the world you want to live in. I've never been comfortable trying to live someone else's version of reality - especially not one where I am dishonoured and treated as less than human...
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids   Intuitive Parents - Intuitive Kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: The Doors of Perception :: Sleeping Giants-
Jump to: