Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January 2010: The Beginning & End of Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

January 2010: The Beginning & End of Everything Empty
PostSubject: January 2010: The Beginning & End of Everything   January 2010: The Beginning & End of Everything Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am

Cosmic Weather Report

Reports are coming in left and right regarding the amount of shake-up going on in people's lives. We've entered the Make-It-And-Break-It year of our time, and begun a new decade. What's breaking apart are your links to a form of society that's dying. Wherever you got entangled in life structures based more on false security than higher truth, your life is breaking apart to make way for the coming of the new.

What's being made are the first tentative links to a new world. Though subtle and inward, those links are the most important thing you can do with your time now, because the world that's beginning looks very similar to the one that's ending, with one important difference: It feels much better to the soul. The more you follow this feeling the more you'll separate out of the dying and join the living.

With the Sun conjuncting Venus and Mercury a bright warm light is beaming through the shake-up and break-up, opening an inner path to a new existence right through the smoke and rubble. You take this path by recognizing that it matters how you feel in your heart of hearts, more than it matters what everyone around you is saying. It always matters but it matters even more at a time like this with so much busy being born and so much dying.

Even if no one around you is reflecting the inner truth of your heart, even if you yourself aren't sure what it is, you're being asked to sense it, touch it, taste it, smell it, imagine it. Even when the shared psychic space is filled with doubt and disdain, you've got to trust what your inner nature tells you.

My inner nature tells me a whole new world is being born right under our noses now.

The birthing of the moment is to reverse field on the old way to do things, and place a stronger priority on the way things are, rather than the way they seem. The path opening here is to give more attention to how you feel inside rather than what you think you're supposed to be doing. Old supposed-to's are dying by the minute, and you get to be born by learning to trust something deeper.

Ten years ago when my mother lay dying I felt an enormous buoyancy, a wave of elation that was like an inner angelic soundtrack accompanying the more expectable track of sorrow and loss which I also experienced. As the life force of her body drained, the light inside her grew more and more radiant, until I could hardly look at her. I saw a side to my mother I'd been blinded to all my life.

The same thing is happening now with the world body. As the old structures expire a great light is being released from the heart of the world.

Yes, there are many reasons to feel sadness at the passing of an age. Yes, many things are going wrong, but something deep is going very very right: We're emerging from the long years of denial.

Humanity is going through a powerful transition now equal to death and birth. Each time someone dies there's an equal pull to get caught in the dark riptide, stuck in the passage, or for breathing free and emerging out into the new stage of rebirth that accompanies loss, sorrow, and pain.

Whether you see this as the Beginning of Everything or End of Everything is largely up to you. In the coming months there'll be plenty more reasons for both.

Through most of this month the Dragon's Head (north node of the moon) moves through 22 Capricorn, which asks each of us to give something up in order to get on track with higher truth. Whatever's in the way of your bright future is going to come up in your face, and come up and come up, over and over, until you push off the dying world and tap into the new.

Capricorn isn't known as an easy-going goddess, but a Rigorous Kickass Kali Kind of Gal. As soon as you realize life's kicking your ass now to get you out of the way things seem into the way they are, that stubborn goat lady becomes a great asset.

Imagine you had a secret spirit friend who knows the truth of your heart and the way of the future with no if's and's or but's, no wavering uncertainty, but absolute laser-beam clarity.

And this friend loves you so much that she won't let you get away with pretending to be anything less than you are. Are you going to get all ticked off when she points out the way to go and won't take no for an answer? Are you going to get pissed when she shows you what you have to let go of to get from here to there? Or say Hallelujah?

Who are you really? What are you here to do? How much longer are you going to wait?

Mark Borax
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1