Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself

Go down 
+2
RavenGirl
rylyn33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rylyn33
Lurker
Lurker

Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself   Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:42 pm

My name is Sherry Merrill (formerly Doll). I used to frequent the Psyche forum. It's been a crazy life since January so I have been not around as much. I am glad that Solane Star was kind enough to send a link. It's good to see you guys again and for those I have not met yet I look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself   Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi Rylyn and welcome. We have met before - I am Goth~Ink on Psyche. It's so good to hear from you Very Happy And thanks Solane for giving the link thumup

Would love to hear what's been happening for you Sherry. Hope you are enjoying life and in a good place.

artist group hug
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself   Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:56 pm

hug Welcome rylyn33, Glad you showed UP !! !!

winged heart

Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Grassh10
Back to top Go down
Kiarra
Kiarra

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself   Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:08 pm

rylyn!!!!! I am Night Star from the other forums. So happy to see you here!!!! cheers yay hug welcome
Back to top Go down
Gary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself   Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 am

Hi Rylyn,

I'm a bit of a blogger with a knack for linking in a way that my life is an open book, it is nice to meet you...

Hmmm? The things I remember... and how!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
The Light Within
The Light Within
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself   Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 am

wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself   Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Everyone. Allow me to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: Forum Entrance :: Scribble Board-
Jump to: