Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aries Monthly Horoscope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Aries Monthly Horoscope Empty
PostSubject: Aries Monthly Horoscope   Aries Monthly Horoscope Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 am

Aries Monthly Horoscope

August: The Heat is On!
By Molly Hall, About.com

Your strengths now: your courage in the face of danger; your ability to embrace change; your natural charisma as a catalyst for others. Your vulnerabilities now: Your instinct to butt heads with authority; your tendency to fight (be defensive) instead of compromise; your tendency to 'burn out' on an idea and lose interest.

Unusual Friends and Opportunities

There's more personal velocity (speed) than usual this month, with your ruler Mars in frenetic Gemini. This eggs on your impulsive nature, when you act on whatever catches your fancy. The upshot is that the pace of fun suits your hunger for variety. It can be the spark lifting you out of summer doldrums, with new friends, new interests, wildly experimental ideas. You find unusual paths that weren't available before, and this inspiration comes through by way of those you meet, especially the eccentrics among them.

Covering All the Bases

At mid-month (August 10th), fired up Mars starts to make a menacing square to Saturn, making this a time to cool your jets. You'll hit major resistance if you try to ram your way through obstacles. The lesson that slows you down may have to do with quality control. Saturn deals with structure, so this aspect might force you to shore up your foundation, tend to details, make better use of your resources.

A Need for Many Points of Release

A theme this month is to experiment with ways to ground chaotic energy. If you're careless and go around provoking people like a live wire, you will just pass on that anxiety. Big Aquarian currents invite you to experiment, and go beyond your own mental frontier. Your passion for the new draws you toward emerging innovations and ideas. And joining up with others to brainstorm and collaborate gives you outlets for all your jittery energy.

Dreams Emerge from the Dark

The Leo New Moon (August 20) marks a fresh start for your creativity, and all the plans that carry your unique mark. Stay open to imaginative visions coming out of the void of the dark Moon that guide you to self-expression.

Affirmations for Aries

•I am pulsing with a force that is the momentum of life.
•I trust my impulses, and act on them.
•I radiate with the Source of All Power.
•I embody the fire of the universal mind.
Back to top Go down

Aries Monthly Horoscope
Page 1 of 1