Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monthly Horoscope Taurus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Monthly Horoscope Taurus Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Horoscope Taurus   Monthly Horoscope Taurus Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 am

Monthly Horoscope Taurus

August: Pleasures and Purpose
By Molly Hall, About.com

Your strengths now: your calm and steady nature in a crisis; your instinct for self-sufficiency; your natural wisdom. Your vulnerabilities now: your tendency to be complacent and avoid change; rigid thinking; resistance to the new.

Color in the Home

These lazy, hazy days of summer are best when shared. And you're up for easy socializing this month, and mutual generosity that reinforces friendship and a sense of community. Your ruler Venus is in tender-hearted Cancer, and cozy togetherness is a natural draw to the 27th. You get a sense of well-being, when you put energy into your Home, as a safe and joyful oasis for yourself and those you love. Is your home welcoming? Maybe it's time for a "house warming" party, even if you've lived there for years. If it's gotten too cold and lonely, a good warming up works wonders now (with decor in reds/oranges/yellows).

An Aquarian Theme: The planets in this visioning sign pull on your rooted nature, allowing you to see the cosmic view. It gives you more detachment than usual, as if watching your life from a higher-mind plane. This elevated perspective works wonders, making it possible to come to clear decisions based on a spiritual sense of who you are, and your destiny. Try journaling, or pay close attention to remembered dreams, or flashes that come after yoga or just being in a state of calm.

Getting to the Point

For most of the month, Mercury is in precise Virgo, and this brings skill to your efforts. It's timely for fine, detailed work or for tasks that require a lot of time and patience. A great time to get into the groove of daily practice, for whatever skill you're trying to master.

Creative Emergence

The new Moon in Leo on August 20/21 is a chance for a fresh start with your creative life. The many shades and sides to your imagination can find their way into tangible forms. What kinds of activities bring you pleasure...baking? the healing arts? mosaics? The new Moon is a catalyst for the potential that is waiting in the field of possibility. Watch your dreams for vivid inspiration!

Affirmations for Taurus:

•I am naturally abundant.
•I am deeply rooted in the Earth, and this makes me strong.
•I am renewed through the enjoyment of sensual pleasure.
•I move with deliberate steps, building as I go.
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

Monthly Horoscope Taurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Horoscope Taurus   Monthly Horoscope Taurus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 am

your calm and steady nature in a crisis; your instinct for self-sufficiency; your natural wisdom.

This is one I have had to draw on heavily this past week! Wow, interesting...it is winter here in Oz but I have been thinking about redecorating my home and spring-cleaning. The clutter has really gotten to me and slowed up the energy around here. Wow, amazing to know that Cancer is an influence...another home-loving sign.

Thanks for posting this Solane feelgood
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com

Monthly Horoscope Taurus
Page 1 of 1