Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mad Genius or Madness?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Mad Genius or Madness? Empty
PostSubject: Mad Genius or Madness?   Mad Genius or Madness? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 am

Mad Genius or Madness?
Friday August 7, 2009

The Moon is in Pisces into the weekend, making all kinds of aspects that favor drawing on the imagination. It's a time for potent dreams that carry messages. You can grab hold of fleeting images, as a way of bringing more enchantment into daily life.

But what if most of your dreams lately have been nightmares? This weekend's lunar square to Mars in Gemini could add to the frantic atmosphere, so try to keep the anxiety from spinning out of control. It's best to avoid acting on impulse, when fears trigger the flight or fight response. It's a cosmic atmosphere when some of those fears may turn out to be imagined and not based on reality.

With mutable madness this weekend, the antidote can be found in keeping it simple, grounded and manageable....all lessons of Saturn in its transit through Virgo. As my friend the astrologer Eileen Grimes said recently, "I find that the more fuzzy I feel about something - and this is a lot coming from a Pisces - the more I want Saturn in my life, to cut through what isn't real and what is..." I get grounded when I go to the park with my dog Lulu. She's a round doggie that moves slow, smelling every bush and tree.

But Saturn's lesson is also about productivity, skill, precision. You might defy the chaos of our times by perfecting a skill. There's a real need for the real. And more are craving the hand-crafted, structurally solid, cultural expressions of substance. It's an excellent time to entertain a fascination by getting into a daily groove of creativity. It's one way to direct any nervous, erratic energies, and find expression for the darkness of the psyche. Have a great weekend everyone!

Nanette Hooslag/Getty Images
Back to top Go down

Mad Genius or Madness?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: From Fragile Beauty to Inner Strength :: Multidimensional Mind: Expanded Consciousness-
Jump to: