Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Pic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 pm

WELL Guys,

Remember how I said that I may even get some pic's of the Faeries, shorty after I moved into this new Mystical Place that I call home NOW !! !!

Well, while sitting out at the picnic table with camera in hand, in my backyard, a face BE-gin to appear (Swirl) form right on my glass picnic table. This is what I got and BE-lieve it to BE a pic of ONE of the Faeries that frequents this Mystical Place.

Please let me know what you see or think of it. I see her loud and clear.

Fairy Pic Fairy_10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Fairy Pic Fairy_11 Shocked thumup
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm

She only stayed for these two pic's and then she was gone !! !! hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am

You totally amaze me!! The fact that you captured her at all just leaves me in awe. She is identical to the fairies I see only mine move so quick that there is no hope of getting a picture of them. This truly is a remarkable capture - thank you for sharing it with us sweetheart thumbelina yeh
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 am

This is the card that I pulled from my f-AIR-y cards shortly after her appearance that day, " The Green Woman ".

Taken from " The Faeries Oracle " By Brian Froud Text by Jessica Macbeth

Card#23- The Green woman
Wildness, Natural Magic, Expectant gratitude, Untrammeled creativity

The Green Woman dances naked in the moonlight--and in the sunlight and the shadows as well. she doesn't care what you think of her, she knows her own worth from her experiences of life. She is the feminine vital vegetative force that enables a root to crack stone, the reed to bend in the wind, and the oak to stand against the storm.

The graceful, slow-motion dance of the Green woman shows us how to release the constraints of artificial rules and limitions and find our true pattern of growth. Each of us, rooted or not, has an inborn pattern of perfection to guide our growth. Earth-mother nutures us, Sunfather energizes us. Storms batter us and sometimes we must bend before them. Other life preys upon us on the one hand and nourishes and support us on the other. Within the framework of the real world, we seek our path to realizing our own potential and finding our own fulfillment.

The green Woman reminds us that were the ground is fertile, something will grow. It may be nettles or thistles or roses or carrots or sand burrs or peaches, but it will be something because fertile earth never remains empty. she tells us to stay earthed, to attend to our own growing ground, keeping it fertile, aerated, and well watered---and to pay attention to what grows there. It is up to us to root out what we don't want within ours-ELVES and to nurture what we do.

She also reminds us to count our blessing and deal with our difficulties. A tree grows where the seed falls, as do all of our rooted brothers and sisters. they teach us of the importance of making the best of what comes to us, showing patience and perseverance in adversity. When a plant is thristy, it can only do limited things to assuage its thirst, like slowly driving its roots deeper in search of water, but mostly it must wait for water to come to it. Although we have legs and can often take actions to get what we want (or at least try to), there are some things beyond our reach,. These are the things we can learn from the Green Woman's example, waiting patiently and with expectant gratitude.

Yet, at the same time, she counsels us to take risks, to let new and unfamiliar wild seeds grow and see what they may become. Watch them closely--- some of them my be miracles waiting to happen in our lives.
As we develop our free and untrammeled creativity, the Green Woman grows within us.

Starter Reading: The Green Woman speaks to us of caring for our growing ground and of the physical satisfaction of being our natural s-ELVE and practicing our own innate magic. This is a time of enhancing the growth of our talents and abilities, a time of blossoming that will bear fruit.

It may also be a time of growing maturity and s-ELF confidence. Experience trusting yours-ELF and trusting the process of growth.
She also reminds us of material reward ahead, the harvest of the seeds we have planted and nutured. She counsels boldness and perseverance in the face of adversity, yet she also reminds us that sometimes the only action we can take is to wait patiently and keep growing.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:56 am

So on the above note, I'm going to download my Fairy pics onto the " Coast to Coast Am Radio Show " this weekend.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Coast To Coast links: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/40235

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/nature-earth-changes/9774
Back to top Go down
Kiarra
Kiarra

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 am

Ok, I could have sworn I replied in here. What on earth? Solane did you post this at Light Warriors? I hope so. LOL laughter In any case, very interesting pics!! And very interesting that they are no longer there. Quick, check the garden! btrfly sun rose blpkfly
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 pm

I saw a huge nature spirit in a tree on my way to visit a friend who has been recently troubled. As I was driving I telepathically sent out a question as to whether there was any spirits or entities offering assistance with this family's situation and almost straight away the kind face of the devic entity appeared in the tree to my right. It was so big and it smiled kindly like a protective mother-figure. We often wonder why we only catch fleeting images of these types of energies or whether they are in fact paradoelia. My suggestion is what if they are the same energy which makes up the trees and the rocks and the foliage and the air and all of nature? Just as a ghost draws energy from the environment to manifest in a seeable recognisable human form or even a mist, perhaps too this is what the nature spirits do? In our plane of existence maybe they aren't always in a form we recognise as a fairy or a salamander or any other devic entity. But at times perhaps they draw the energy of their similar vibration to appear that way and we are able to see them.
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

Fairy Pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic   Fairy Pic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Pic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: From Fragile Beauty to Inner Strength :: Multidimensional Mind: Expanded Consciousness-
Jump to: