Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life During the Unveiling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Life During the Unveiling Empty
PostSubject: Life During the Unveiling   Life During the Unveiling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 pm

By Molly Hall, About.com

The Hopi said this time would be like a rushing river, and there would be those that tried to hang on to the bank. But much of what we've known is falling away, calling on us to let go and trust. It's a time when we need to cultivate faith, face fears of mortality, so we can truly Live and experience this remarkable moment.

1. You Were Made For This Time
Sometimes I just have to stand back in awe at what's happening. It's a time of the new and novel -- earth changes, the threat of pandemics, the economic crash, environmental collapse.

Astrology's premise is that we're born at the right time, for the lessons and experiences that serve our soul's growth. Reflecting on the birth chart can draw out intuitive hits on why we're here now, what's our role to play. If we were made for this time, the clues to what we're made of, are right there in the chart.

In her book 2012 and the Galactic Center, Christine Page writes, Each soul has been given a unique part of the jigsaw puzzle which, when brought together with all other parts, will create the fullness of our future.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1