Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through the Eyes of Children

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Through the Eyes of Children Empty
PostSubject: Through the Eyes of Children   Through the Eyes of Children Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:56 pm

By Danielle Garcia

IMAGINE THAT YOU CAN SENSE the energy of the spot where you are right now. You can feel and see occurrences that have happened in your physical location, be they good, or be they bad. Imagine also that you have the ability to see earth bound spirits, what some call ghosts. You see and feel their energy much as you see and feel the energy of those people around you in human form. Furthermore, envision that you can see into other dimensions and parallels that exist concurrently to what we call present time. Remember too, that you are in human form, dealing with all the things we humans deal with, our connections, our life lessons, our inner battles with this arena of duality in which we live. In addition to all this, see that you are ten years old.

A bit overwhelming, isn’t it?

What I’ve just described is a boy named Hunter. Hunter is a strong empath and medium. His intuition is amazing, as is his ability to read people, places and energy. Along with all his numerous gifts, Hunter is a fun- loving kid and a sensitive soul. I would like to share with you my experience with Hunter.

Hunter’s mother called me to ask for advice when Hunter was having issues about going to school. He would get nervous and agitated before the school day began and many times was propelled into panic attacks. His mother would get phone calls from him begging her to come pick him up and take him home. The emotional responses led to physical manifestations of different illnesses as these feelings left his immune system compromised. I believe this was his own physical safety guard to ensure that he did not have to return to school. If he were ill, then he did not have to be there.

When I tapped into Hunter’s energy, I first picked up on the normal day to day school stuff – issues with teachers, other kids, etc. What I also discovered was that there was an extremely dark energy present at the school. There were feelings of sadness, fright and fear tied to this space. I energetically worked to clear the school of this darkness, reported back to Hunter’s mom what I had found and waited to see how things would go. Now, keep in mind that at this point I had not met Hunter in person, nor did I know about his abilities. This was something he kept mostly to himself as he felt it was not safe to share this information.

Things were better for a few days and then a severe anxiety came over Hunter. As he and his mother approached the school one morning, Hunter stated that “it feels like the school doesn’t want me here”. To be able to voice this feeling is amazing in itself, but for a child to feel this and not know why is just plain heart wrenching. I spoke again with his mother and during the conversation I began seeing flashes of a past life Hunter had experienced. I saw a school house, most likely from the 1800’s in flames. There were people gathered around it trying to douse it with buckets of water and dirt. Inside were children, one of which was Hunter. He had become trapped inside by the flames and debris. This boy passed holding his school teacher’s hand.

If we pass during a trauma like this one, we carry the energetic imprint on our souls (within our souls). When we are in certain situations or energies they can act as a trigger for these imprints. These imprints can remain hidden for long periods of time and will only come to the surface when the soul is ready to let them go and heal. Once I realized this information about Hunter, I began working with him to remove the imprint. I checked into the energy of the school for a second time and found the darkness was present again. This time I used a different technique to clear the school and made a mental note to check back in with the energy in a few days.

Hunter began having better days at school. When I tapped into the energy of the location, I still felt uneasy. Guidance told me I needed to be on site to clear this space. I made arrangements to meet with Hunter’s mom at the school at the end of the week.

As the universe is so incredibly wonderful in all its divine time, I happened to be running an errand the following day in an area of town I was not familiar with . As I was at a stop light, I began seeing covered wagons passing by, traveling down the street with pioneers inside them. The images came through very clear that these people had been struck with cholera and had died in this area. I instantly knew I had to be near Hunter’s school. I input the address to the school in my GPS and found I was less than a mile away. As I walked around on the grounds of the school the feelings and emotions of despair and hopelessness made me dizzy and almost physically ill. Twenty nine people had perished in that area, thirteen of which were children. Because of the heaviness of the energy in that location, their spirits were bonded to that land, unable to cross over to the other side. Tears streamed down my face as I felt the bitter emotions of imminent death, of watching your most treasured loved ones pass in front of your eyes. These poor souls had been existed in this energy for such a long time.
I followed guidance, and contacted some friends for help to assist with the crossing of these souls and the clearing of the land. The evening of our gathering, there were five adults, four children (Hunter and his sister included), and one puppy present to support the process. The puppy came along at the kid’s insistence to help the animals cross over to the other side.

The crossing was amazing and most beautiful. We cleared the land with the utmost highest levels of love and light. But the most fascinating and moving experience for me was watching and listening to the children. All of them were so completely in tune with what was going on around them.

Our group stayed for at least an hour after the clearing. The children began asking questions about things they felt and saw. It was a safe, open arena where they didn’t have to hide the fact that they had these abilities. Their excitement as they asked me for confirmation just made my heart sing. It was a blessing to witness all of them completely in the truth and power of who they are.

Children need a place to express these feelings. Even if you don’t understand, you can listen. Even if you don’t believe in these things, you can support a child that does. Part of the beauty of what these wonderful kids have to teach us is to once again believe in ourselves, believe in our intuition and our sixth sensory abilities. To not only believe in these abilities, but to also use them to our fullest potential like we have done for so many centuries so very long ago.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

DANIELLE GARCIA is a spiritual counselor, licensed minister, ordained metaphysician and intuitive who uses her gifts of mediumship, clairvoyance and energy healing to assist others along their spiritual paths. She also holds the degrees of Reiki Master, Zenith Master and Crystal Therapist. Her training has been extensive with Steve and Barbara Rother of Lightworker, and she has obtained her certification as an Overlight Facilitator in Spiritual Communication, Sexual Energy, Inverse Wave Therapy and Spiritual Psychology.

Danielle has studied Native American healing arts, rituals and practices as well as the tradition of deathing (helping others transition to the other side). She also has developed her own healing modality, Dimensional Connection, which involves connecting clients to their lives in other dimensions to gain understanding about their life lessons. She writes monthly articles for Spectrum and EnergyXchange magazine and has most recently completed her first book, Angel Blessings – A Collection of Channeled Messages From the Angelic Realm. E publishes a free newsletter from her website which includes a weekly channeled message from the Angelic Realm. She offers private sessions, classes, energy work, space clearing and mentoring. For more information please visit her website at www.onlineangelblessings.com, where you can sign up for her free newsletter, and also her blog at http://blog.onlineangelblessings.com.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1