Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Believing Your Children

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Believing Your Children Empty
PostSubject: Believing Your Children   Believing Your Children Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Believing Your Children
By Jennifer Pike

ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS you can give your children is the gift of believing in them. Parents are the source from which kids base their sense of who they are, what they should be doing, what life is about, what they should believe, what is right, and what is true. When a child enthusiastically goes up to tell their parents something they are proud of and the parent listens, smiles, looks at them with unconditional love and says “Wow, you are amazing!” the child feels safe, supported, loved, confident, proud and has a sense of self-trust.

I was at my friend Danielle’s house and her little boy told her that he remembers before he was born. He remembers heaven, picking his parents, actually going into the embryo (he said it looked like a pigmy rat!); he wondered how he was going to fit into such a small body, being in her stomach and being born. He is four years old! His wonderful mother looked at him with complete belief, love, joy, pride, and excitement, then she said “Adam, that is amazing”.

I cannot help but ponder the strength, support, self-trust, and self-pride that she instilled in her son that day. It got me thinking about how much we listen to our children. Do we honestly listen, support and validate our children enough.

When parents listen and believe what their children are saying they are giving such an amazing gift to their children. Children who are listened to will feel self-empowered, have self-confidence, trust themselves and remain aware of their psychic abilities. Some children have imaginary friends or animals, strange unrealistic stories, scary sighting in their rooms at night, and sometimes they blurt out things they know about a person or situation. Just because your child’s story may seem odd to your child believes it any less.

You can show you believe in them by doing the following: stop what you are doing and look at them when they tell you something, ask them questions about what they said, and let them know through your eyes that that your are sincere. You can validate their statements by saying things like, “I love that you told me that,” “How great,” “I believe you,” or “Thank you for sharing that with me.” Even if your child’s story or idea is far out there for you to understand, you can decide to believe that they believe it and think of something positive to say. It will show them that you are interested in their thoughts and that they are worth being heard.

Children being born today come into this world with tremendous psychic capabilities, a greater awareness of the universe and about themselves, some already know their life purpose, are in synchronicity with technology, have very high vibrations, and have a purer way of seeing life. The greatest gift that can be given to these gifted beings is to honor their truth. Let them have their own space in this world. They are coming to make this world a better place. Let’s let them create heaven on earth. Allow them the freedom to shine their light and love on this planet and enlighten us with the beautiful gifts each of them has brought from home.

Before incarnating, children pick their parents and parents pick their children. Your children chose you because you have special things that they knew you could offer them. They chose you because you would understand them, you try to do things differently, you are looking to make the world a better place, and they knew that you would support them.

We become the students and they become the teachers. They teach us kindness, forgiveness, fun, excitement, joy, laughter, happiness, creativity, pureness, simplicity and trust. Would you like to be more childlike? Who says that we can’t be -- society? We can choose to walk around in joy and happiness. Do you think you could make a difference with your coworkers, family members, and friends if you were more positive, joyful, happy and supportive? Maybe by believing in them we believe in ourselves again.

By believing in ourselves we remember our true nature. I believe we are all naturally loving, peaceful, and happy. If you would like to add more positivity in your daily life, you can pick a word a day to try on and be that word as much as possible. Some suggestions are: happy, capable, loving, certain, gracious and fun. Simply choose to feel the word; just give yourself permission to feel the word you choose for a day. See if you feel better, happier, and more uplifted. Notice if the people around you seem different when you are those words. Your children will notice the higher change in vibration immediately. Believing in yourself will make it easier to believe in your children.

By believing in them we get the greatest gift of all: we remember that they are like us and we are love, kindness, beauty, and joy. In return, our children receive a beautiful gift from us -- the ability to express their light, magnificence, and knowledge. Best of all, they have the opportunity to stay that way. They will grow up feeling joy, trust, laughter, support, and confidence.

Who doesn’t want this for their child?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

JENNIFER PIKE was born and raised in Las Vegas where she still lives with her two daughters.. She has a BA in psychology from UNLV, and is a healing therapist working with children and families with the assistance of the angels, guides and ascended masters.
Back to top Go down

Believing Your Children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: The Doors of Perception :: Sleeping Giants-
Jump to: