AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Weekend Moon: Purity and Balance   Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 am

Molly's Astrology Blog
Weekend Moon: Purity and Balance
Friday July 24, 2009

This weekend, the mood (Moon) moves from Virgo to Libra. And early Saturday, the disciplinarian planet Saturn aligns with the Moon in a conjunction in Virgo. It sets up a purposeful tone for the weekend. You might "purify" something -- maybe yourself -- by getting rid of toxic stuff, food, habits, entertainment or people. It's a weekend to lighten the load, seek out the simple pleasures, get rid of the messy and icky, clear out, let some fresh air in!

It takes Virgoan vigilance to stay pure in a toxic world, especially since so many forces, some of them "institutionalized," conspire against living a wholesome life. It's an act of self-love to analyze and discern for yourself, a noble Virgo trait. Saturn in Virgo helps us find the stick-to-it-ness to hold firm to high health standards.

This is the journey of pursuing wholeness and order (Virgo) to being able to be a force for balance in the world (Libra). Note: The Moon moves into Libra early Sunday for East Coasters. It's how our choices at the grocery store impact the web of life. And how when we stick to a daily routine that strengthens mind-body-spirit (Virgo), we're better able to meet the Other in relationship (Libra). I know I'm much "nicer" when I've had my me-time to unwind, go walking, stretch (this is one I forget too many times), and eat right. It's taking the very best care of yourself, so you can be embody values of harmony and clear-thinking with others.

View user profile
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Moon: Purity and Balance   Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 am

It takes Virgoan vigilance to stay pure in a toxic world, especially since so many forces, some of them "institutionalized," conspire against living a wholesome life. It's an act of self-love to analyze and discern for yourself, a noble Virgo trait.

Virgo, my fellow earth sign and a sign that has figured prominently for me over the past few weeks. Interesting this particular part above. Sometimes I wonder just how tuned into the astrological frequencies our higher selves are because whenever you post about these phases it is like you have secret insight into my life and are telling my story Solane! I need these Virgoan strengths at the moment to over-ride my Taurean stubborness and loyalty. punch I am working hard on maintaining the Libra balance too. My goodness it is so exciting when you realise how to work with universal energy to create the life you want and need. I am so inspired right now artist

Weekend Moon: Purity and Balance
Page 1 of 1