Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon in Gemini, Full Cold Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Full Moon in Gemini,  Full Cold Moon Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon in Gemini, Full Cold Moon   Full Moon in Gemini,  Full Cold Moon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Full Moon in Gemini

Full Cold Moon
By Molly Hall, About.com

This year's Gemini Full Moon is on December 1/2, depending on your time zone. For U.S. West Coasters, it's on the 1st at 11:30 pm Pacific time. The Eastern time zone exactness is on the 2nd at 2:30 a.m.

Other names for the December Full Moon: There are two Full Moons in December this year, so the second (on December 31st) will be a "Blue Moon." The December Moon is known as the Full Cold Moon or the Full Long Nights Moon. The name fits because the Moon is above the horizon for a long time, and the night is long at midwinter.

When the Moon is full in Gemini, the Sun is in the opposite sign of Sagittarius.

Gemini is a mutable sign, making it right for disseminating, shifting moves, mixing it up, examining the pieces. Gemini is an air sign, with an emphasis on juggling opposing ideas, novelty, deciphering culture.

Full Moon in Gemini: de-coding language; observing social trends; wearing many hats; the view from all sides; shaking up reality; playing tricks with perception; fascinating fragments of style and culture; getting the cosmic joke; being contradictory.

This Full Moon illuminates: the paradoxes in your nature; all viewpoints of a discussion; the changeable nature of reality; how truth is revealed in humor; the value of collecting ideas; stream-of-consciousness thinking; quick speech that can dance on the surface of an issue.

It's a Good Time to:

•Soothe your nerves, since anxiety spikes at this Full Moon.
•Absorb lots of tidbits of information, and distill the essence.
•Talk to brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
•Keep the social vibe light and merry
•Watch comedies, especially ones with word play.
•Play scrabble or charades.
•Go to the library or bookstore just to browse.
•Catch up with email, phone calls or letters.

Source: Farmer's Almanac
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

Full Moon in Gemini,  Full Cold Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Gemini, Full Cold Moon   Full Moon in Gemini,  Full Cold Moon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:25 am

You said the magic word for me: WORDS I love them! They are my best friends! Words words words....I have so many...where to put them...who to share them with...Yay for the December full moon/s bravo
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com

Full Moon in Gemini, Full Cold Moon
Page 1 of 1