Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom vs. Debt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

Freedom vs. Debt Empty
PostSubject: Freedom vs. Debt   Freedom vs. Debt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Molly's Astrology Blog
By Molly Hall, About.com

Freedom vs. Debt

Monday November 23, 2009

I saw the movie 2012 yesterday, and noticed a protest scene for year 2009 with signs saying, "drop the debt." It's taboo to talk about, but debt kills. It causes indebted people and nations to lose everything. Scorpio is associated with debt, and the hold it has on our life force. Debt brings us to our knees. It makes us beholden to another, which brings on loss of power and dignity.

This weekend, Saturday Night Live mashed up sex and debt (Scorpio) in a mock press conference between President Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao. It was all about sex and power, as Jintao implied he should be romanced before "you do sex to me!" The elephant in the room is debt to China, and it's an awkward contrast to Obama's eloquent promises. It also points out how debt puts a nation in a subservient position to the debtor. The lecturing on human rights and so on is no longer tolerated.

Today's Venus (Scorpio) square to Jupiter (Aquarius) will spotlight debt, and how it leads us to compromise our integrity. There may be public actions that seek to liberate humanity from this web of debt. I found out that my tax preparer (another Scorpio theme) is part of an emerging American Open Currency Standard. The participating businesses (over 26,000) accept a currency of silver coins, and/or barter of equal value goods and services

It's likely a sign of things to come, as America tries to free itself from an economic model that inherently creates debt. As the economy grows, so does the interest, since printing money has been "outsourced" to the private Federal Reserve. It's exciting to see the People rebel in this way, since as the AOCS itself says, "America's Founding Fathers regarded economic independence as the root cause of the revolutionary war." It's a step toward restoring real value to the currencies we use to exchange the fruit of our labors.

Brendan Smialowski/Protest at World Bank, 2005
Back to top Go down

Freedom vs. Debt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: From Fragile Beauty to Inner Strength :: Multidimensional Mind: Expanded Consciousness-
Jump to: