VITAMIN D FRAUD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: VITAMIN D FRAUD   Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

JOURNAL OF ANTI-AGING RESEARCH

One vitamin has set off a frenzy among anti-aging practitioners...
BUT YOU MUST...

Beware of America's
VITAMIN D FRAUD

Discover the dirty little secret that may be behind your vitamin D supplement
and a NEW superior way of getting the world's greatest anti-aging vitamin...

Dear Friend,

It wasn't that long ago that vitamin D was just viewed as a healthy bone supporter, but several breakthrough studies have pried open the floodgates to vitamin D's true healing potential...

Blood pressure, heart health, prostate health, colon health—vitamin D's power is proving to be staggering.

You were promised...

A first-rate memory...
Keen eyes and sharp ears
A strong pumping heart...
A "top of the line" immune defense against aging
And strong, healthy bones!
Is your vitamin a fake? Read on to quickly find out...and discover a TRUE vitamin D hero that delivers all this and much more...

But as a physician who has been tracking vitamin D's rise to glory (and who is 100% sold on its power), I've uncovered a troubling fact about some of today's vitamin D supplements. If you're taking vitamin D, you must know...

There's a good chance your "D"
ISN'T DOING SQUAT

There are two forms of vitamin D that the human body can synthesize and use...

One is the anti-aging miracle making waves in medical journals around the world...The other is cheap, ineffective and was deemed nearly worthless by the esteemed Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.

The dirty secret is that the useless form is sometimes used by supplements and often used by pricey prescription pills!

Is YOUR vitamin D MIGHTY
or as worthless as sawdust...?

Vitamin D2 is often crammed into supplements and prescription pills because...it's dirt cheap.

Vitamin D3, however, is as premium as it gets. In fact, scientists at Creighton University and Medical University of South Carolina proved with a controlled, double-blind study that revealed vitamin D3 is 300% more effective than D2.

You see, scientists noted that both forms raised vitamin D blood serum levels, but while vitamin D2 reached its peak and peetered out in just 3 days, vitamin D3 kept on climbing the charts and didn't peak for 14 days! Even better, D3 maintained high blood serum levels for the entire study, while D2 plummeted down the charts after its peak.

On June 17th, 2008 even the mainstream
American Medical Association cried...
"The people need
MORE VITAMIN D!"

In the face of shocking studies, the AMA called on the FDA to re-examine their advice regarding vitamin D. They stated, "The health benefits of vitamin D are plentiful, such as strong bones. It's time Americans know the appropriate levels so they can reap the full health benefits."

They're 100% RIGHT!
But it's not just the right amount..it must be the right kind, too!

If vitamin D3 is that much more POWERFUL and is the form that's being used in these head-turning studies, why are some supplements using this shoddy, worthless alternative?

Frankly, because they're FRAUDS.

I'm about to show you one formula that uses the ULTIMATE VITAMIN D so you can help protect your body from the ravages of aging. In fact, it's...

The same POWERFUL form used in these groundbreaking studies

As I mentioned, the results to these eye-opening studies are pouring in fast. What's the one thing they have in common? They're all about vitamin D3—that's the form you need!

The Journal of Clinical Investigation reports D3 may play a pivotal role in helping keep your blood pressure healthy.

The Archives of Internal Medicine reveals the strong connection between D3 and your cardiovascular health.

An 18-year study performed at the Harvard School of Medicine surveyed over 14,000 men and revealed the healthy relation between proper prostate health and vitamin D levels.
And that's just a few of the breathtaking studies...

But if you're interested in vitamin D3 and all of its anti-aging weapons (and who wouldn't be?)— allow me to introduce you to a formula that not only provides the most premium vitamin D on the planet, but also 12 other anti-aging juggernauts in one place.

Act your age? NO WAY!

With Healthy Aging you can act as you feel...

You might be 64—but with a little help you can rush up stairs two-by-two like a 17-year-old.

You might be 74—but still have people marvel at your smooth skin like Sophia Loren.

You might be 86—but have the crystal clear vision you need to pick up a penny and read off the date—without coke-bottle glasses...

You're so close to discovering the secrets behind Healthy Aging's anti-aging power...

Slow aging, improve your health, retain your senses and enjoy the "good life" well into your 90's and 100's!

To beat back father time and feel as young as you want, vitamin D must be your first step. But that's where most formulas stop (and as you now know, they often get that wrong).

You see, the world is brimming with nutrients, vitamins and herbs that can help you beat back Father Time...

In fact, there's a power duo of brain-charging nutrients that have researchers exclaiming, "It's like making a 75 to 80 year-old act middle-aged!"

There's an herb covering the frozen soil of Siberia that has been proven to help make people smarter, beat back fatigue, and even support a strong, pumping heart! No wonder the Russians give it to their Olympic athletes...

There's even a blood sugar-busting mineral mined in the hills of South Africa that can help you keep strong teeth and maintain healthy cholesterol.

You see, each corner of the world has its very own youth-defying secret. As a doctor who has spent his entire career tracking them down and putting them to the test, I am proud to introduce a formula that boasts the world's most powerful anti-aging miracles...

Thirteen youthful miracles in ONE PILL—
Beat back the clock with Healthy Aging!

As you'll see, Healthy Aging is an "everything pill" that leaves other supplements in the dust. Because it's safe, natural, effective, and the first of its kind.

Healthy Aging's exclusive ingredients pinpoint all of the areas where you feel aging's effects the most, like memory, energy and stress. But it's also loaded with weapons to help protect you from aging's silent problems like heart health, immune health, healthy blood sugar.

http://clicks.hsibaltimore.com//t/AQ/hjE/i7Q/1pE/AQ/As2DIQ/H1lc

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN D FRAUD   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

thumup lights on I take a D3 also, but it's also important and BE-st to remember to get the right amounts, doses, along with a few other Vit.s that work well together so that body adsorbs it. This is one of the other reasons why I choose this brand, because it also comes in power form and I only take all my Vit.s and minerals in this form or liquids for absorb reasons, pills don't work so well for me. So I take one scoop a night just BE-fore bed and I put my one scoop of power into a 3/4 bottle of water and shake it up and drink it, easy also.

This is what I take daily and this one has made a difference in my life over the last three years, when I got the results back from my hip Xrays and was moved a little into the Plus + arena, on my Bone Density Test Results Wink

Here are some of the ingredients in the one that I Am taking & Brand name.

Alpha Science
LaBoratories

CalMag
EsseMin

Calicum/Magnesium

with

Essential Minerals

360g

GMP STANDARD

Contents per scoop (6g)

Calcium..............500mg

Magnesium..........250mg

Silicon/Silicium.....10mg

Manganese..........5mg

Zinc...................10mg

Boron/Bore..........2.5mg

Copper/Cuivre......1mg

Selenium.............50mcg

Vitamin C............500mg

Vitamin D3...........200IU

The right amounts are very essential

Last edited by Solane Star on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN D FRAUD   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Calcium & Magnesium Supplements

Balanced Cal-Mag formula contains calcium citrate, which is better absorbed than other forms. The formula also includes magnesium to ensure the appropriate balance of these two key minerals in the body.

Target-Mins are complexed with specific free form amino acids and other carriers for optimum mineral transport.

CalMag Citrate, dietary supplement. This calcium is specially made to provide maximum absorption in a special herb base. The Calcium and Magnesium in this product are chemically bonded with natural citric acid to form Calcium Citrate and Magnesium Citrate.

Source of Life Cal/Mag combines the powerful strengthening and building benefits of whole-food-activated calcium and magnesium, organically chelated with brown rice. This mineral combination is then uniquely blended with a calcium and magnesium rich profile of figs, dates, hazelnuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, spinach and broccoli.

Cal/Mag Skeletal Rejuvenator formulated for those at higher risk of bone loss (osteopenea); either through genetic predisposition, or post menopausal women with hormonal imbalances. This product contains Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite which is the only form of calcium that has been clinically shown to not only reduce the incidence of bone loss, but actually nourishes the body with highly bioavailable organic constituents that enhance the body's ability to maintain healthy bone mass and mineral content. <p>Calcium Hydroxyapatite is young bovine bone, and is processed without heat or chemicals to retain all bone minerals and organic residues completely intact and in their natural physiological ratios. It is the organic components of bone - collagen, mucopolysaccarides, amino acids, etc. - that contribute to the enhanced absorption of calcium into the bone. It is the best form of calcium to use if inhibiting bone loss is the primary concern

» Click here to view discounted Calcium & Magnesium Supplements Products

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN D FRAUD   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Product Link : Integra Nutrition

http://www.integranutrition.com/list.php

I get mine from my Naturopath Doctor

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN D FRAUD