The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 am

Part One:

The First Sacred Step - Love Yourself “When you truly are able to love yourself, you will find that your ability to manifest—to create benevolence, to trust, and all other possibilities—will come from this self-love.”
Kirk: Alana, would you like to introduce the first step?

Alana: Oh boy, yes. Alana is now getting excited. We get to talk of love. Yes? Well the first step is the principle of love. Now you may say, “Love? What is love?” Many beings, in many different times, have tried to put the concept of love into words. Therefore, we have poetry and creations of beauty. When you look at the essence of love, your senses become invoked. They become awakened. So the principles of love are a place within you.

Many beings look outside of themselves for love. They say, “Love must be around this corner, it must be under this rock, it must be in this town or this city. Let me keep on my journey. Let me keep looking for love.” Well, dear ones, guess what? The secret to love is that it is in you. It is not something that you go find. It is not something outside of yourself. It is within you. Okay?

Love is not a thing that you can necessarily touch. It is not something that you necessarily will know. It is not something that you will necessarily feel. When you go to what love is, it just is! You must go into your being, and there you will find that love is a reservoir of light within you. When you find this reservoir through intention—through intending it to be there—you will feel it. Yes, then you will know it. Yes, you will find it. But it first must come from your intention to go inside of yourself and to accept that love is there. Love just is. Accept love, and it will exist for you.

Now, so many people say, “I want love in my life. I must go find it. I really want love in my life. Yes, I can feel that love is in my heart, but now that I know that it is in my heart, let me go find it outside of myself.” Well this is great, but you must know yourself first before the outer world will mirror true love back to you. This is why self-love is the first grand step of creation. When you truly are able to love yourself, you will find that your ability to manifest—to create benevolence, to trust, and all other possibilities—will come from this self-love.

But you might say, “Okay, you’re talking about all of this love stuff, Alana, but how do I really love myself? How do I do that? Is there an action to this? How do I love myself so I will find this reservoir of love?” Well, guess what? You begin by being it. Now you may say, “How do I be it?” Sandy-being sometimes laughs and says, “How do I be love?” Well, guess what? You be it by getting to know yourself.

How about having a passionate love affair with yourself? I’m not meaning that it is sexual. Well, it can be...

(Group Laughter)

Ask Alana.com

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 am

Continued

What Are Your Values, What Allows You to Thrive

"Treat yourself so well that you are honored to be with yourself."

Alana: Alana decided to throw that in for laughter. Just checking on you. Wanting to see if you are awake. Did anybody wake up? Okay. This love affair with yourself must begin by you getting to know yourself. You want to know how to find your life purpose. Yes? Well, guess what? When you blend with self-love, your purpose becomes an automatic realization. It comes forth easily and effortlessly. As you blend with self-love, you examine what brings you joy. You examine what brings you pain. You examine your true resonance, your true frequency, and your true bliss. You ask yourself, “What is it that brings me the greatest of pleasures? What is it that expands my being so that I feel powerful and am able to sit within knowingness? What brings the realization that I am a unique pattern of soul vibration? What is it that allows me to remember that there is no other being that resonates as my vibration?”

You go into yourself with pleasure. Treat yourself so well that you are honored to be with yourself. Find yourself so deeply within. Ask yourself, “What are my values? What is it that allows me to thrive in this world?” You begin to have an incredible relationship with yourself.

Think of it this way, when you meet an individual that somehow strikes your fancy, this gets your attention. When you meet that individual, you are actually seeing parts of you reflected back. So the more you know of yourself, the more that can be mirrored back to you.

When we connect with an individual that interests us, have you ever noticed how we spend so much of our time examining them? We look at them and we say, “What is it that they like? What is it that they dislike?” As we watch their feelings we say, “What are they feeling today? What are they not feeling?” Now guess what we do. We determine who we are by who they are.

If you know yourself well, then you will be able to recognize your wholeness. Then you will be able to see the parts of those people who are mirror reflections of you. We will talk further of this in another one of the steps. Just know that as you fall in love with yourself—as you fall in love with the creation of your unique pattern in the world, and as you are blended with the essence of your nature and begin to know yourself so intensely—this will create your outer world in a whole new way.

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 am

Continued

Finding Life Purpose and Love Comes Through Self- Awareness

"Before we can truly give to another we must give to ourselves."

Alana: Do you know what would be so very delightful? If we would really take the time to know ourselves deeply before deciding to know ourselves through someone else. Perhaps while you are creating your life, you could spend much time having a delightful experience through unraveling your essence. Perhaps you could really question what it is that allows you to thrive. If you could really honor the answers you receive—rather than deny what you learn—you would know when you are truly able to give to others in a full way. We deeply desire to give to others because it expands our hearts. We feel a bigger and vaster connection to our heart. But before we can truly give to another we must give to ourselves. We must give to ourselves until we are so full and overflowing that when we give to another we give pure joy, we give pure love, we give pure benevolence, we give pure compassion. Wow, think of that!

Think of a universe, think of a planet, think of the people, think of what it will be like when we all know ourselves so intensely that we feel much joy and passion for who we are individually. We would all be fully in touch with our purpose.

You would have a planet that has all possibilities expressed within it. It would be like a giant puzzle where all the pieces come together. Once this puzzle comes together, it would have the ability to expand the entire universe. There is no suppression here, only creation. There is no reaction. There isn’t anything that needs reacting to.

When we are reacting, we are outside of ourselves trying to determine who we are by looking at that which is external. When we are creating, we bring forth mirrors in order to see ourselves more clearly. Reaction and creation are quite different. Reaction is about the past. Reaction is anticipation of the future. Well, guess what? You do not exist in the past or the future. There is only the now. Yes, there is a past and a future from a dualistic point of reference, or from the place where we examine time, but creativity can only exist in the now. So if you are reacting, you are in fear of the past or the future. If you are in the now, you are creating.

Let’s try an experiment for a moment. I would like you to try to get out of this moment. Come on, jump into the future right now. Oh, you’re there. Oh, you’re not. You’re back into the now. Okay, let’s go into the past and see if your shoes can take you there. Well, perhaps your thoughts can, but your shoes cannot. You are in your shoes right now. Well, those who have shoes on. If not, then we will just use our feet!

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 am

Continued

The Feelings that Create Our Emotions

"When we go to this vast place—when we go into our well and our vastness—we will find that because we exist, love simply is."

Alana: You know we are body, mind, spirit, and feelings. Beautiful feelings. Thank goodness for feelings that create our emotions. Feeling and emotion are what will ignite your desire to know the love that is within you. Find your reservoir of love. Intend it. Intend it brilliantly. Move into that place within yourself—that little spot—that little spot of intention inside your heart that is a reservoir or well that penetrates the entire vastness of All-That-Is. When you recognize how empty you are, as many of you have done, then you will find that this emptiness is the birth of fullness. Emptiness is often felt through pain. Sometimes emptiness can be found through the ability to identify with what love is. Sometimes we find that grief or sadness will take us there. When we go to this vast place—when we go into our well and our vastness—we will find that because we exist, love simply is.

Oh boy, this is so very fun for Alana. Alana can talk forever you know, because Alana is forever.

Kirk: Susan has something she would like to say.

Alana: Oh, grand. Yes Susan.

Susan: Hello, Alana. How are you?

Alana: Being. Being happy.

Susan: Wonderful. My question has to do with being a human. I find that often I can really be myself and feel very connected with Source and others around me. But often I get confused when I am interacting with people that don’t understand my intention and misinterpret what I am saying or doing.

Alana: Yes.

Susan: This can be difficult for me to sort. That is, it’s sometimes a trying time for me. Although I can relate to the void and what it means to release into sadness and grief, there is another emotion that comes up for me, and that is one of anger. When this happens, the thought of staying in the moment is completely gone. I feel that if I relive past fears, the future may recreate what I fear from the past. I feel so big and almost explosive in those times.

Alana: Yes, because the energy is very big.

Susan: Yes, it is very big, and I don’t like feeling this way, but there it is. I would like to know how to work with the process of emotions, how to have compassion for myself, and not be so concerned about the other person. I also want to deal with what happened to create the spark of all these emotions.

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 am

Continued

What If? A Journey to Self-Love

"Desire for love begins first with self-love"

Alana: First, dear one, there is an awareness that acts as a tool to help us in times like this, and we develop this tool from taking time to delicately nurture our being. When we go back to the deep examination of self-love, and have an incredible love affair with ourselves, it begins to make us stronger. When you experience contrast of a grand nature, and that contrast pulls in the many experiences of the past that have led to disappointment, your being then has greater perception. You are able to sort what is true about you from what is not truly about you. Let’s explain this a bit further.

What I am referring to is this. A greater percentage of your energy becomes firmly grounded in knowing your essence purely. The portion that is grounded will become the glue that will allow you to receive the deep messages—the gemstones and the treasures that lay within your dilemma. Pain and anger are wonderful because they lead us to the next heart step that we will soon discuss. Your question leads us to what we shall talk about next.

Desire for love begins first with self-love. When Alana feels all of your minds thinking of self-love, Alana feels some confusion. This is because collectively we are not familiar with experiencing ourselves. We are so used to experiencing who we are through our interpretation of others and others’ reactions to us. The more we truly honor our individuality—that which allows us to thrive—the more we will find that we are at ease with all of our parts and all of the memories that have been stored in these parts from our many lives, which are still within our nature.

When we love ourselves by knowing our vibration, we will be grounded and we will be centered. We will have a greater percentage of our vibration spinning with the benevolence of the universe than we will have separated from it. It is separation that causes your pain. It is the belief that we are separate that gives us the information that tells us our vibration is disassociated from the pure benevolence found in the vibration of All-That-Is. But, dear one, separation is illusion. It is an illusion that we hold onto and reinforce consistently.

Just hold this in your being for a moment, dear Susan-being. It may still, at this moment, feel unrealistic. It may still, at this moment, appear as impossibility. Just play with asking yourself, “What if...?” You can ask, “What if I could have the deepest love for myself, and that love would completely fill me to my brim? Then perhaps I would mirror this back in my relationships with others.” So just make this a “what if ” for now. Okay?

Susan: Okay.

Alana: Thank you for your delightful question.

Susan: You’re welcome! Thank you, Alana.

Alana: Your question has so much to do with our topic today.

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 am

More to follow, this is such a GREAT read, WELL worth y-OUR time. feelgood group hug feelgood redhart

View user profile
MoonChild
The Light Within
The Light Within

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 am

Solane Star wrote:

What If? A Journey to Self-Love

"Desire for love begins first with self-love"

This sentence by itself is a very empowering statement.

DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:58 am

The Soul's Relationship with Creativity

"Know that lack came before your eyes so that you can know yourself in an even grander way."

Kirk: I think Jackson has a question for Alana.

Alana: Oh, Grand, Jackson-being.

Jackson: Something that you said earlier really struck me. You were talking about the past, the present, the now, and the future. And you said that our creativity is in the present. That sounded to me like creativity is another word for the soul.

Alana: Yes. Creativity is an expression of your soul, which is also a part of your soul. Creativity comes from the intention of your soul to express itself. Thank you. Wow, what a group, can you feel the vibration in this room?

Kirk: Sure can. Alana, from a practical standpoint, if someone wants to do an exercise on their own for developing a deeper sense of self-love, what would you recommend?

Alana: Okay, let us all think about our feet. Think of your feet as helpers that assist you on a journey. You take one step, and another, and another, and...you are grounded upon this planet and your feet will take you through baby steps towards love; towards self-love.

With each step that you take, acknowledge an aspect of your being for which you are grateful.

•For example, “I am grateful because I can speak.”

•Step. “I am grateful because I can feel.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I can express.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I like color.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I can know.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I have love.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I have friends.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I have good food.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I can breathe.”
•Step. “I am grateful because I enjoy walking with nature.”

As you begin to know yourself, you become more and more grounded in your step, in your walk, and in knowing of who you truly are. Visualize this. How can you love another if you have no self to love? Do you see? How can you love another, and how can another love you, if you do not know yourself? So practice your walk, and walk your talk. Ground into your feet...into the planet.

Mother Earth is here to assist you. Earth is an incredible vibration that wishes to co-create with you and bring manifestation of joy. Ground gratefulness into your being so when another person mirrors lack or scarcity to you, the steps you have taken on your journey will lead you to know that lack is only placed in front of you so that you can turn towards what is true. Know that you are a significant, beautiful being full of benevolence. Know that you are full of your own individual light essence. Know that lack came before your eyes so that you can know yourself in an even grander way.

Can you walk and with each step acknowledge something you are grateful for? As you are taking your steps, you might say to yourself, “I feel pain.” When taking the next step you may say, “I feel sorrow.” And in the next you might say, “I feel sad.” Then you could say, “Thank you, step. Because of you I can feel.” Can you imagine if you were created without the gift of feeling? It would be a pretty dull, boring life, you know. Have gratefulness for your feelings because this is part of your formula that allows you to manifest. Thank your feelings. You are beautiful.

Last edited by Solane Star on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 am

Learning to Love From the Inside Out

"We have strayed so far from knowing and loving ourselves from the inside out."

Kirk: Many psychologists have stated that much of our self-image comes from our early years. At a deep level we decided “who we were” by school tests and grades, how fast we ran, how quickly and accurately we remembered facts, what kinds of clothes we wore, what color our skin was, how well we could stay on key musically, what kind of neighborhood we lived in, etc. It seems that most of these evaluations were derived from our external performance compared to others. Many of us grew up in a system of rewards and punishments based in winning or losing.

Alana: Yes. That is part of a collective belief system. That is very much so. We have learned who we are from measuring ourselves from the external.

Kirk: As you were offering ways for us to develop self-love, I noticed that the suggestions you were giving were not about my grade point average, or whom I socialize with, or what my income level is, or how much I weigh.

Alana: Yes. It is very foreign culturally to consciously create our self-image by practicing self-love through internal referencing. We have strayed so far from knowing and loving ourselves from the inside out. And this is why it is so tricky, you know. However, it has always been our intention to express ourselves externally by knowing who we are internally. This is why when Alana speaks of self-love, the mind goes blank to some degree. Loving yourself is a great quest.

Think about it this way. You are all adventurers and all of you desire to do something very profound. Guess what this could be? Through self-love, you are all here today to begin creating a new vibration upon this planet. I am not saying that this will be easy. However, I am saying for you to say that it could be easy. There is a possibility that it could come without effort. And guess what? Once you feel it, once you ignite that spark, you will begin to ignite a magnificent bonfire.

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 am

An Exercise - "Taking the Self-Love Walk"“

Thank you for the feeling.”

Kirk: I have a suggestion. I would like to practice this walking exercise—let’s call it the “Self-Love Walk”—after we review a few of the principles.

Alana: Okay. This is exciting. You get to feel a beautiful velocity of energy building from self-love.

Kirk: There is one little trick in here I would like to reemphasize. If someone finds that something comes up that they would label in a polarity sense as negative (versus positive), the approach is to allow it and know that it is leading you somewhere.

It is not about repressing so-called “negative” thoughts and forcing yourself to be “positive.” It’s also not about having to focus on “negative” thoughts in order to have the process be useful. As you walk, you simply allow whatever comes up and you say...

Alana: You say, “Thank you for the feeling.”

Kirk: Something really interesting happens when we can be thankful for the feeling. By the way, “being thankful” does not mean that whatever is coming up is good-bad or right-wrong. These kinds of judgments have literally frozen many thoughts and feelings within us.

As we walk and allow thoughts and feelings to arise, we begin to unfreeze, acknowledge, release, and create.

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:03 am

The Nature of Recreating Life Patterns

"The universe just loves, and it wishes to give back to you what you desire."

Kirk: I have a fictional scenario: Bob and Betty are in a relationship. Betty is doing things that Bob does not want her to do. Betty is also not doing things that Bob wants her to do. Bob feels that Betty must do what he wants (and stop doing what he doesn’t want) in order for him to feel loved by her. He says to himself, “If she really loved me—and she always says she does—she would do what I want and stop doing what I don’t want.”

When we go and talk to Betty, she has the same story but in reverse! She has her own lists of “dos and donts” for Bob.

Their lists don’t match but they “love” each other and keep trying to work it out. However, the more they “work on it” the more they seem to fight. When one of them compromises and does it the other person’s way, they notice that it doesn’t feel good. They each then “keep track” of who owes what to the other, but their perceptions of who has made the most compromises are different. But they love each other and want to work it out. So they keep circling around and around, creating the same pattern over and over again. And, neither of them feels deeply loved by the other.

So, what do they do?

Alana: They keep creating patterns.

Kirk: And then what happens?

Alana: They keep creating patterns.

Kirk: And then they keep creating, and creating, and creating...

Alana: The universe is endless, you know.

Kirk: And then eventually what happens?

Alana: They keep creating patterns. (Laughter)

Kirk: Until!?

Alana: Until, guess what? They take a step and say, “I am grateful because I can breathe. I am grateful because I can feel. I am grateful because I desire to know myself.” Guess what? The pattern begins to shift.

Eventually, as we learn to know ourselves so vastly and so wonderfully, we will be able to walk up to another and say, “What is it that I can do to assist you today? What is it that I can do to contribute to your well-being?”

When we extend ourselves outward where our needs, feelings, and the knowingness of our identity are filled by others externally, we are saying, “Universe, I only know who I am by my external feedback.” The universe replies, “Oh well. You are coming from a place of not knowing. Let’s give you more not knowing.” The universe just loves, and it wishes to give back to you what you desire.

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:05 am

The Velocity of Our Thoughts

"God gives us more of what we think. More of what we fuel with our velocity of energy."

Kirk: There is a prevalent concept of God that assumes that if we have a need, God will magically change things and fix the problem. For example, in our Bob and Betty scenario, they might ask God to solve the problem and then God would go in and make Bob and Betty love themselves and each other. Of course, then God would be to blame if it didn’t work out. I hear you saying that God—the collective energies of all universes that you sometimes refer to as All-That-Is—loves us by respecting our free will, our ability to intend, and mirrors back whatever we are creating in the moment.

Alana: Yes. God gives us more of what we think. More of what we fuel with our velocity of energy.

Kirk: Someone might say, “If God is love, then God would give me what I need, not more of where I’m stuck. I am like a record with a scratch on it. I keep skipping as I go around and around, playing the same old stuff. If God really loved me, God wouldn’t give me more of the skipping. God would help me.”

Alana: Ah ha, you are forgetting that you are a co-creator!

Kirk: Indeed. I think it would be great to practice our “Self- Love Walk.” How does that sound, Alana?

Alana: That sounds wonderful.

Exercise: The Self-Love Walk
Kirk: For everyone who would like to participate now, go ahead and stand up. As you do, feel Mother Earth supporting you beneath your feet.

Let’s take a moment to gently stretch a little, since we’ve been sitting for a while.

Next, breathe all the way out...and then easily allow the air to return fully to your lungs. There is no need to force your inhalation. Simply exhale slowly, fully, and comfortably...that’s right...and then relax your muscles, allowing the air to return on its own.

Now, lets slowly walk. With each step, affirm something for which you are grateful. Simply allow the thoughts to arise in your mind, and then speak them out as you do.

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: The Second Sacred Step: Respect Others   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

The Second Sacred Step: Respect Others

"As you nurture yourself, it will be automatic that you will want to nurture another."

Alana: What does it mean to “respect others?” Does it mean that you give your power away? Does it mean that you suppress who you are just because another has an opinion other than your own, or has a view of life that is different than yours? How do you respect others? Does it mean that you look at them and say that they are right and you are wrong? No, this is not what respect is.

Respecting others is allowing them to have their own positions. As you support someone’s own position, you also support yourself. You may ask, “How can this be?” You see, two people can come together and be quite different. One person may like red and another person may like blue. Does it make the person who likes blue bad or wrong compared to the person who likes red? No, it makes them each an individual expressing their own color preference. The fact that one likes blue and other likes red...just is.

Now, I hear your next question, “How can blue and red go together? Can they be compatible?” Certainly! So respect for another is easy when you know yourself. You can know yourself so intently that you can respect another’s position in life. You can respect their feelings and their needs. As you nurture yourself, it will be automatic that you will want to nurture another. As you have compassion for yourself, it will be automatic to have compassion for another. You will recognize that you are not separate. You are not separate from them. You are connected.

Let’s say you greet someone on a particular day when you are having a problem. We shall use an example to illustrate this scenario. You are longing to go to the store, but you feel frustrated because you have no way to get there. You begin walking toward the store past your neighbor’s houses. You see a person you know, so you walk up to them and say, “I need a ride to the store. I love myself, so drive me there now.” (Laughter)

View user profile
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:10 am

Respecting Another Through Acknowledgement

"We are often so absorbed in a reactive way that we forget to acknowledge others."

Alana: Well, this is what we do, you know. We are often so absorbed in a reactive way that we forget to acknowledge others and say, “How are you today? What are you feeling? How can I support your well-being?” We forget to fill our being, so that we can clearly connect with another.

Let’s continue with a possible answer we may hear when we engage with this person from an ungrounded place (telling them we need them to drive us to the store right away so we can spend our money). They may surprise us and reply, “But I need your money. Give me all of your money!” Well, that is a possibility, isn't it? So what do you do in that moment? It’s very useful to go within and check inside yourself. Check within and listen to what your nature wishes to tell you.

Next you may say to yourself, “Gee, today I only have a dollar in my wallet! Hmmm. This person asked me for all my money and I need to go to the store and spend my dollar. How can I give this person my last dollar?” Well, perhaps you can remember that this is not the only person that can drive you to the store. You can remain empowered and say to yourself, “Okay, I know that my desire today is to go to the store and spend my dollar. That is my desire. That is my value, what is important to me. That is my wish. Let me hold that in my knowingness.”

Now that you have checked into the moment, and felt your truth, you can speak from your heart to the person who wants your dollar and say, “Dear one, you are asking for my last dollar. I understand that right now you have a dilemma. You would like my money.” Then you continue, “Well, what is it that you’re needing?”

They may be very adamant and say, “I really want your dollar.”

You could reply to that by asking, “What is it that you need?”

They may say, “I need a dollar and I thought I would get it from you.”

You can repeat yourself and ask again, “But what is it that you need?”

Next they may answer, “I just need to know that people care about my well-being.”

Ah, now we are getting somewhere. You can then reply, “What is it that I can do for you besides giving you my dollar?”

Then he or she may say, “Perhaps a hug would do.”

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself   

Back to top Go down

The First Sacred Step-Love Yourself
Page 1 of 1