Serendipity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect Surprises

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The equinox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady
Solane Star

The equinox Empty
PostSubject: The equinox   The equinox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm

By Molly Hall, About.com
Tuesday September 22, 2009

It's the first day of Autumn, when day and night are equal, before the "fall" of the Sun this time of year. Yesterday I got some mini pumpkins, a harvest time thing I like to do that brightens the kitchen table. Simple acts to celebrate the turning of the season can be comforting, since they're symbols of the continuity of the solar year. Dark and light are balanced, and the Sun goes into the sign of the scales, Libra. We're heading into a time of dire choice, and Libra's clarity and instinct for harmony helps us see the way.

Barbara Hand Clow says we can expect epic changes this fall. Some of this comes from the collective "awakening" to a world in extreme imbalance. Yesterday I mentioned the grand trine of Uranus-Mars-Moon in water signs, and Hand-Clow says this intensifies our feelings. It has the power to break us free from the collective trance, and what she calls, "mind control programs." And that waking up is critical, given that so many leaders seem hopelessly hooked on the profits of disease and war, to the despair of most of humanity. Her writing made me think of John Lennon, a Libra Sun, and his famous quote, "Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.”

But there's a chance for dramatic re-balancing here, as the Sun in Libra comes into a square to Pluto exact on Wednesday. With Pluto direct, the demolition of what we've had accelerates. It's a moment to reshape the very way society, government, our institutions operate. Out of the ruins of crumbling structures, we can choose the sane path with Libran values of justice, fairness, harmony. Libra is Venus-ruled, and soon the energy of the wise feminine will come into play. This gets some muscle when Saturn goes into Libra later this fall, where the great teacher is exalted, and able to make an impact. I've been encouraging a few women I know to run for office!

The equinox chart has other strong aspects that bring the feminine to the fore. Barbara writes,
"Venus in Virgo is healing and grounded, and her trine to Pluto suggests that feminine guidance will play a major role this fall as the reeling colossus-America as empire-unravels and collapses. This trine will inspire many people to consider their true values, especially when they lose their homes and income, while the empire sends more troops off to unknown lands, as if they are the disposable elements of overpopulation." Barbara says we're heading into an "extreme time" when having peace and love in the heart is the only thing that will help us.

Here at Harvest Tide, we can see clearly what we're reaping and what we can sow for a better world. Libra is a cardinal air sign that makes its presence known, as a force striving for equilibrium. It's a sign that reminds us that thoughts are powerful currents of energy, out of which our 3D world is shaped. What kind of world do we want to see reflected back to us? This fall we start to feel the power of the people as a whole to make real change. Barbara writes, "This fall is a time when we must see the truth above all else."
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
The Light Within
The Light Within
MoonChild

The equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The equinox   The equinox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:02 am

Here where I live, we dont get the real colour of Autumn, but I am so happy to see the colours all around the world! Northern Hemisphere that is.
Back to top Go down
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky
RavenGirl

The equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The equinox   The equinox Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:48 am

Your Autumn is our Spring although the colours this year are more like Autumn due to the lack of rain and the huge dust storms stirred up by the wind. Brown, brown and brown...crunchy grass and high fire danger. But hey - I like to make the most of things so to me I appreciate the whole surreal gothness of the neutral colours eeyoo Even the ocean is grey from the millions of tonnes of dust that has been dumped in it this past week.
Back to top Go down
https://serendipity.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

The equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The equinox   The equinox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The equinox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: From Fragile Beauty to Inner Strength :: Multidimensional Mind: Expanded Consciousness-
Jump to: